- grocery food prices increased by 8.7 percent
- fruit and vegetable prices increased by 15 percent
- restaurant meals and ready-to-eat food prices increased by 6.5 percent
- meat, poultry, and fish prices increased by 7.6 percent
- non-alcoholic beverage prices increased by 4.1 percent.
Grocery food was the largest contributor to the movement.
Visit our website to read this news story and information release or to download CSV files:
- Food prices increase 8.3 percent annually, the largest in 13 years
- Food price index: August 2022
- CSV files for download